Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spice Rack Bookshelf

I have seen this Ikea spice rack used as a book rack in more than one place and I went to Ikea a few months ago actually and forgot that I bought them. Then I discovered the bag they were in, in the garage the other day and asked my Hub to hang them up in Riley's room to house our library books that always seem to get lost.


This is my girl and her owl bedroom. She loves it and I love her. And she even made her own bed this particular day. That is her sister's tiny little hand there at the bottom. She loves Riley's room too.


Here is my Hub hanging the little spice racks in Riley's little reading corner at the end of her bed.


And here is the final result with our little library books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails