Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake and Pirates!

I am in love with my girl's birthdays. I want to make every single one of them special so they remember it forever and ever. And if they don't, I'll have pictures to remind them of it!

One of my favorite things to do for their parties are the party favors!

Riley's party theme this year, per her request (I wanted to do Candy Land, but I guess it's not my birthday so I let her make the final decision), is Strawberry Shortcake. 

Since she has many boy cousins and a few of her preschool friends are boys she also picked out pirate favors for them. 

Sometimes I wish I had a little boy because there are so many cute little boy things out there (not that that is the only reason or even the biggest)!
Luckily I'm about to become an aunt again. My sister in law, Samantha, will be having her little bundle any day now! and maybe if I'm lucky she'll let me help with all his little parties.


So here's the loot. 


And the ribbon I plan on using. 


I'm pretty excited about them! I'm not done of course, because I have been crazy busy with school, work, the girls, not cleaning the house, a husband, and everything in between.

I wish I could share more about work and school because I am doing all kinds of really amazing things! But I don' t want to have to go to court for posting a picture of myself with a placenta like this girl,  or uhh something like that. haha

Stay tuned for the finished product and also for my very first giveaway on my blog!

2 comments:

  1. They look awesome. Can't wait to see the party photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! Strawberry Shortcake would be so fun! If I had a girl, that would be an awesome idea for a party! I used to love Strawberry Shortcake when I was a kid..the dolls smelled like strawberry and we thought that was the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails