Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm a little behind...

I have been totally behind on all the things I have that I would like to put on my blog. Maybe it has been the umpteen 10 page papers I have had to turn it. Or the 923583 projects. presentations, and power points I've had to do.

Two more weeks I keep telling myself. Two more weeks.

I only have one more large 8-10 research paper, 2 presentations, a photography project, two online tests, and I'm done. That sounds like a lot, but it's nothing compared to the craziness of this semester.

People often ask me how I do it all. When they ask me that I feel a little guilty because there are people that have more than twice the amount of kids than I do that do it and have a clean house, something that I defiantly do not.

Even though I don't do nearly as much as other super moms, I am very proud of myself and will say it over and over. Nursing school is hard! Being a mom to even 2 is hard! Heck, I thought being a mom to even 1 was hard...and doing both, nearly impossible.

In two weeks though, when I'm on break in between semesters, I plan to talk my girls into sleeping in (if that's possible), snuggling them for endless hours, watching Christmas movies, baking cupcakes and cookies, going to the Zoo and Children museum, taking more pictures (if that's possible), and blogging a whole lot more because I love it. I actually hate writing, but for some reason when you aren't being told what to write or what format to put it in, or the fact that I can make a run on sentence like this one and it doesn't even matter makes it so much more fun!



1 comment:

  1. Following your blog from Friday Blog Hop, pls. follow back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails