Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Holidays!

We put our tree up a few days ago. I love this time of the year, and it's crazy to say, but I enjoy it even more now that I have children. It's beautiful to see the excitement and to relive things through their eyes. We each have a collection of ornaments for our tree. Here is Riley's:


And Raiggie. I think this is Raigan's "I don't want my picture to be taken face." That's what she would tell me if she could speak in 9 word sentences. She can say thank you, but we're not quite to 9 words yet. God love her, she always has a camera in her face. She'll thank me later in life. I hope.


























It's so hard to believe that I was pregnant (and miserable having preterm labor contractions) at this time last year. It's so crazy to think about how fast this year has gone by. I just can't come to grips with it: my sweet baby is going to be a year old. I almost forget how hard my pregnancy last year was with her and have begun to think about having another baby. Brandon is done though, and I'm not sure if I would want Raigan to be a middle child. I just want her to by my little snugly baby for forever.


The thought of having more children than hands intimidates me as well. We'll see what happens in the future. It's hard to think too that this time next year I will graduating and alllll of that hard work that I have put into school with finally be done. It seem so far away, but if it went as fast as this year did, it will be here before we know it.


Do you have your tree up yet?

1 comment:

  1. aw, very pretty tree! we haven't put ours up yet, but it will definitely be within the next couple of days. I love Raigan's facial expressions in these photos...so cute and funny! My 9 year old son tries to hide now every time i try to take a photo...or he is always making goofy faces on purpose!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails