Monday, December 27, 2010

Festival of Lights

We finally went to the Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo! It was freezing cold when we went, but it's been freezing the whole month of December it seems. I didn't take too many pictures because I was busy trying not to loose the three kids that weren't in the boat double stroller we took.


 The thousands of beautiful lights made the temperature in the teens seem more tolerable.
Here's Riley and my goofy nephews:


Here are the kids in the reptile house. Riley is totally scared of this whole place, especially the tiny little alligator that lives in the middle of the round house.























They even had Santa Claus!


... and Reindeer!


I'm glad we made it again this year and squeezed one more visit out of our season pass. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I give you serious credit for doing an outdoor activity, at night, in the freezing cold! My husband would be fine with it...he would think it was great...but I would be like, brrrrrrrrr!! Looks like the lights were really pretty and the kids probably had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails