Thursday, November 18, 2010

Out of Inspirtation

Our third and final major project in my photography class has me stumped. We are allowed to take photos of anything. Anything at all, no restrictions on the subject matter.

Anything?

At first I thought this was an awesome idea. But now, with no direction my mind doesn't even know which way to wonder.

I tried to go downtown to find inspiration:





But I'm not so happy with the outcome... I'm not sure which direction to go into either. I've been looking at lots of famous photographers and their works, but nothing is striking the proverbial chord.

I love babies. Maybe I'll change gears and take pictures of babies. I'm taking offers if you have babies I can take a picture of. 

Any other ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Have you been to Ault or Alms Park to take photos? I always loved both of them and they made me feel like I was hanging out in the English countryside whenever I would go. Probably isn't as green at the moment though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails