Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's Wednesday.

It's Wednesday. I don't really have anything to say. I'm extremely tired. Riley cheered in one of the starter bowls tonight and got a metal. I'm still waiting for the season to slow down. Not that I don't love it, I just need things to slow down a little bit. I need to go to the grocery store too. Although I do feel a little creative when we haven't gone to the store in a really long time, like a month, and I can still pull a dinner together. We go for things like milk, and bread, but haven't been for much else in a REALLY long time. It also made me realize that we have a lot of food in the cabinets. Now the only things left are about 500 jars of peanut butter and 300 cans of salmon and black beans each. I can't do canned salmon. Ew. The bones creep me out big time, although they are packed with calcium and very good for you! The end. I guess I had a lot more to say than I thought.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the canned salmon...what's up with all those bones? I don't understand. I like buying the salmon in those foil packets (just like the tuna)...those are delicious and no bones at all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails