Friday, October 29, 2010










It's time for Five Question Friday with Mama M. 

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?

My photography teacher's office so I could figure out how to get a darn A from him!

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
 
I have had an idea of a budget in my head the past few years, but don't tend to follow it, it's more of a... ok, I'm only going to spend $x amount on everyone.

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
 
I don't think I have ever been on a diet in my life, for more than a day at least. I do try to eat healthy and exercise everyday most days. I don't think diets really work anyway, you need to change your whole lifestyle, otherwise you are just going to gain the weight right back. 

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
 
Where should I start? We have been without cable for a few months now, and I thought the withdraw would be a lot worse than it is to live without DVR, but you can watch just about anything on the internet. Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Gray's Anatomy, Gossip Girl (I know, I'm a little embarrassed about this one...), there are many more, but I'll spare you.
 
5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
 
 Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood... I cry every time I hear that one.  Pretty much every country song known to man too.

2 comments:

  1. a fly on the wall, I always thought it would be cool to be a fly on the wall in both of my kids classrooms to see how the interact, behave, participate, all that stuff.
    budget for Christmas, no, never have really, pretty much just buy what we can afford and that right there keeps us from splurging. we only buy for our kids and each other, that's it.
    never did a fad diet, but yes, have ate healthier to lose weight
    tv show that I've seen every episode...The Golden Girls!! love that show, it's on every day.
    song that pulls at my heart, The Christmas Shoes, but I will not listen to it. If it comes on the radio I immediately change it before I start to cry...seriously, I can't believe people actually call in and request this song...I don't want to feel sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love greys anatomy! Hope ya'll have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails