Monday, September 6, 2010

Karma

I don't know if I really believe in Karma so much. Actually, I don't think I fully even understand what karma really is. But, I do think God has a funny way of teaching us things:

I was at the store Friday after I posted about not liking when other people take their babies into the store with only a diaper on. We were shopping when Raigan decides to poop, after having just been changed right before entering the store. It went everywhere. On her clothes, her car seat, on the changing table in the bathroom at the store. It was a mess, and guess what?

I had to undress her from her pooped clothes and of course had no other outfit for her, so I walked around the store with a baby in just a diaper.

I'm pretty sure God was trying to tell me not to judge mama's with their babies in diapers cause they are doing the best they can with what they have, just like this mama.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Meg...I can't believe that just happened to you right after you wrote about it! I know what you mean about God teaching us lessons, it happens to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right. God does teach lessons!

    When I work til 4am, I go to the grocery store at 11 pm to get a yogurt. I always see these 1-2 year olds strapped in a cart and wonder, what the heck are they doing up this late? And in a grocery store for that matter?!

    But I try to think of possibilities...
    1.theyre sick and the mommy has no temporary care so they have to come to pick up some tylenol?
    2. they're on a road trip and the parents NEED a pit stop and obviously you cant leave your kid in the car.
    etc, etc.

    Any hoo, moral of the story, I'll try to keep my judgements in check. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails