Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

We spent memorial day weekend swimming at Silverlake at their pool opening party on Saturday. They had clowns, a magician, firework show, and lots of other fun stuff, just a wonderful way to start off the summer. I cannot believe that I didn't take one picture. I was there alone with both girls while Hub was helping a friend move, so maybe I was more focused on keeping Riley in sight, rather than photographing her.

We spent Saturday evening with Hub's grandparents, aunt, sister, and brother in law which is always such a nice time, and the food his grandparents makes is soo amazing.

Sunday morning Hub took his little bro to the Red's game while I ventured down to the lake with the girls and my friend Tracy. Riley LOVES the lake and the water and has no fear of it which is wonderful, yet stressful for me at times. haha. Hub met us down there in the evening and we had such a wonderful time, and I DID get pictures down there:

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha I just ADORE this picture of Raigan driving the boat!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Monday after we boated all morning, we drove down to Lexington to Hub's sister's house because her and her husband were having a cookout!

Our weekend was jam packed and so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails